Residential Inspection Services
We offer homeowners and potential homeowners visual structural inspection & evaluation services in the following categories:
- Foundation Evaluations
- Entire home structural evaluation
- Foundation and first floor framing evaluation
- Crumbling Foundation Evaluation
These types of evaluations are often prompted by concerns of a home inspector during a pre-purchase inspection. A typical scope of services for a pre-sale / pre-purchase structural evaluation of an existing residence is as follows:
- We will visit the property to visually assess the existing residential structure for signs of any significant structural damage and/or distress.
- We will discuss with our client recommendations for repairs or further investigation if required.
- We will provide a comprehensive written report documenting the observed conditions and discussing the possible structural significance of those observations, together with our general recommendations for possible remedial measures.
- If desired, we will calculate and provide an opinion of probable cost for any recommended repairs.
Note actual specification and design of repairs is NOT a part of this phase of services, but is often the next logical step.
We also commonly offer homeowners the following design, inspection & evaluation services in the following categories:
- Damage assessment and evaluations
- Second Floor Feasibility Studies
- Bearing wall determination / Design for removal